Scope of Policy
This Policy applies to Personal Information collected as part of the B-KidZanian program. "Personal Information" refers to information that may be used to contact or identify an individual. This may include, but is not limited to, first and last name; street address; email address; or other identifying information. It also includes non-identifying information that may be stored with Personal Information. Information that does not identify a person, such as anonymous or aggregated data, is not covered by this Policy. We may collect, use and disclose such information without limitation.
Personal Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
Collection: We ask parents and guardians to provide the following information about their child at the point of enrollment: the child's first and last name; month and year of birth; country of birth; the KidZania location where the child's Passport is issued; and the child's email address (optional). We also ask for your email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number. When your child's Passport is issued, we may take a photo of your child for the Passport. If you enroll online at www.BKidZanian.com, you are asked to create a User ID, password and PIN for your account.
Use: This information is used to issue a Passport for use at KidZania locations. Your child's Passport should be carefully safeguarded. We also use this information to send you relevant notices, promotions, and other offers. We may store your child's photo to replace lost Passports or personalize your child's online experience. Enrollment information may also be used to create an online account where you or your child may track progress in the program.
Sharing: KidZania shares enrollment information with our affiliates, Operators, and service providers in order to provide Program benefits (as described in Section II, below). KidZania will not share your or your child's Personal Information with any other third party, except as described in this policy, without first obtaining your consent.
• B- KidZanian Program Participation
Collection: KidZania will track your child's activities in KidZania locations in order to provide program benefits. The information we collect from your child at our locations includes: time and date of entry at each location visited; information about each activity your child visits or participates in during his or her time at each location; kidZos earned or redeemed during each visit; specific accomplishments at certain activities, such as completing university requirements or other training.
Use: We use this information to determine your child's level in B-KidZanian and to provide your child with the benefits associated with that level. This information and your contact information will be used to provide you and your child with information about: the Program and its benefits; your child's activities and progress; B-KidZanian online services; and offers to you from KidZania and/or our Operators, sponsors, and advertisers.
Sharing: We share information regarding your child's activities at KidZania locations, B- KidZanian program status, pending offers, or interests to our Operators, Sponsors who directly operate activities at KidZania locations, or to other service providers to allow them to offer B- KidZanian services and to enhance and personalize your child's visit to each KidZania location.
• B-KidZanian Online Services
B-KidZanian provides a website where both you and your child can create linked online accounts where you can create and edit profiles; view summaries of Program status, benefits, and activities; and manage account information and communication preferences.
For more information about cookies or to stop accepting cookies, please see: OnGuardOnline's Understanding Cookies at www.onguardonline.gov. (link to: http://onguardonline.gov/articles/0042-cookies-leaving-trail-web#Understanding Cookies)
• Customer Support. KidZania stands ready to help if you have questions or concerns regarding B-KidZanian. While at a KidZania location, please contact a supervisor in the Passport Office for assistance. You may also contact us by email or postal mail at the contact information provided below. If you contact us, we may collect your name, your child's name, your email address, your child's Passport number or other information necessary to verify B-KidZanian account information and to address your concern. This information may be stored and used to improve the B- KidZanian program, our customer service, or for other business purposes.
• Other Sharing of Personal Information. KidZania may also share your or your child's Personal Information with third parties in the following situations: to respond to a subpoena, court order, search warrant or other legal process; to protect the rights and property of KidZania, its affiliates or Operators; to respond to suspected fraud or other violations of the law or KidZania policies; or to respond to a potential risk to the safety of any person. If KidZania is involved in merger or acquisition, we will provide notice to you before the Personal Information under this Policy becomes subject to a new policy.
• Right to Access, Change or Delete Personal Information. KidZania provides you with the ability to see, change or delete your contact information and/or child's Personal Information from B-KidZanian by visiting www.BKidZanian.com or by request at the contact information below. If you delete your contact information or essential fields of your child's information, we may be required to remove your child from B-KidZanian. Please refer to the B-KidZanian Program Rules for more information on account termination.
• Respect for Children's Privacy. KidZania is committed to offering fun and safe experiences for children. We require a parent or legal guardian to authorize a child's participation in the full B- KidZanian program. We do not share your child's Personal Information with any third party, unless it is necessary to provide your child with program benefits.
• Communication Preferences. KidZania collects parent or guardian contact information to be able to contact you in the future regarding important announcements, program changes, or to obtain consent to offer new or enhanced services to your child. We also use this information to send you marketing messages, including offers, discounts, advertisements, and other promotional information about KidZania and/or our sponsors and Operators. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, please visit www.BKidZanian.com/privacy or contact us using the information below.
• Notice of Changes. If we update this Policy, we will post the revised Policy and a prominent notice regarding the update on www.BKidZanian.com If we make material changes, we will provide you with direct notice through the contact information we have on file.
• Security. We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative controls to provide an appropriate level of security to Personal Information that we collect and store. We contractually require that any party to whom we disclose Personal Information governed by this Policy implement similar safeguards to protect such Information.